Carolinas AGC (CAGC) will bring together hundreds of executives representing highway, building and utility construction companies, specialty contracting companies, suppliers and service companies from around the southeast, to Asheville, N.C., in June for the inaugural Divisions’ Conference and Construction Industry Summit. Embarking on a journey to advance the construction industry in vision and voice, the summit will feature nationally recognized speakers in the areas of leadership, economics, entrepreneurial enterprises, and strategic vision, including:
• Emmitt Smith, president and CEO, Emmitt Smith Enterprises
• George P. Bush, co-founder, Hispanic Republicans of Texas
• Martin Regalia, senior vice president of Economic and Tax Policy and chief economist, United States Chamber of Commerce
• Nicholas Beamon, principal consultant, facilitator and executive coach, The Center for Intentional Leadership
• David Zerfoss, CEO of The Zerfoss Group and chair of Vistage, The Zerfoss Group
The Carolinas AGC Divisions’ Conference and Construction Industry Summit will be held at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C., on June 27 to 30, 2013.
For more information, 704/372-1450 x5227 or visit www.cagc.org.
Today's top stories