In the spirit of the holidays, Erb Equipment has announced the charites it has selected for the Rental Holiday Give Back Program. Erb Equipment will donate two percent of all new rental revenues from Nov. 18 until the end of February 2014.
The following is a list of organizations for each location:
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Society; Fenton, Mo.
• Our Lady’s Inn; Foristell, Mo.
• 4-H (with a matching donation from University of Illinois; Mt. Vernon, Mo.
• Melaina’s Magical Playground; Cape Girardeau, Mo.
• Martha’s Vineyard; Paducah, Mo.
•American Cancer Society of St. Louis; Cuba, Mo.
• St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital; Owensboro, Mo.
• Ark Crisis Child Care Center, Evansville, Mo.
“We hope this program will inspire our customers to rent from Erb’s to help us give back to our local charities,” said Gregg Erb, president and director of sales of Erb Equipment.
Friendly competition between locations is encouraged, with challenges and goals to be determined.
In addition, cans of food and cash contributions are being collected at the Fenton store in exchange for Deere calendars. These donations will benefit the Arnold Food Pantry, which serves the hungry in nearby areas of Fenton and Imperial, in addition to Arnold, Mo.
Erb Equipment is an authorized dealer of John Deere, Bomag, Trail King, NPK Hammers, Genesis Attachments, Double D and Stihl and has grown to eight locations in Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky and Indiana.
For more information, visit http://erbequipment.com/.