The 883 Reclaimer from Finlay Hydrascreens is engineered for high-volume sand/gravel, topsoil, coal, crushed stone, compost and recycling applications.
The plant design features a screen with a 16-by-5-ft. (4.9 by 1.5 m) top deck and 12-by-5-ft. (3.7 by 1.5 m) bottom deck with hydraulic drive, heavy-duty bearings and 6.54 cu. yd. (5 cu m) hopper. Screen meshes are side tensioned on top deck and end tensioned on bottom deck.
Horizontal, wide-mouth apron feeder has Hardox steel pan with hydraulic variable-speed chain drive through high-torque gearbox.
Oversize conveyor has twin-motor hydraulic drive, 48-in. (121 cm) wide 3-ply belt with impact bars at feed-in point, and adjusts 20 to 24 degrees.
Middle-grade conveyor has 32-in. (81 cm) Chevron belt and thumper roller. Fines conveyor has 32-in. (81 cm) plain belt and Rosta scraper on head drum. All conveyors have variable speed and hydraulic fold.
Other features include:
• Water-cooled Deutz BF4M2010 100-hp (74.5 kW) diesel engine;
• Central controls for operation of conveyors and grid/screen;
• Separate control for engine start/stop and speed;
• Standard dog-lead or optional radio remote control of tracks;
• Cascade tynes, magnet on oversize conveyor, and wheeled undercarriage with full braking and kingpin for towing.
For more information, call 502/736-5260 or visit www.finlayhydrascreens.com.