GOMACO Corporation recently recognized its Top Ten Distributors for sales in the 2007 fiscal year.
The award was presented in recognition for outstanding sales and distribution of GOMACO equipment in the United States.
Companies in the top ten are:
• Terry Equipment Inc., headquartered in Bloomington, Calif., with a branch office in Sacramento, Calif.
• Foster Equipment Company, headquartered in Brighton, Colo.
• Empire Southwest LLC, headquartered in Mesa, Ariz., with branch offices in Flagstaff, Kingman, Phoenix, Prescott, Show Low, Tucson and Yuma, Ariz.
• Conley Lott Nichols of Texas Inc., headquartered in Irving, Texas, with branch offices in Longview and Robinson, Texas
• CONAGGBIT Inc., headquartered in Mukilteo, Wash., with a branch office in Scio, Ore.
• Closner Equipment Company Inc., headquartered in Schertz, Texas, with a branch office in Manor, Texas.
GOMACO Corporation, headquartered in Ida Grove, Iowa, manufactures grade trimmers, concrete placers, concrete placer/spreaders and texturing and curing machines. Additionally, the company has equipment to finish flat slabs, bridges and slopes.
For more information, visit www.gomaco.com.
Today's top stories