With a service weight of 6,944 lbs. (3,150 kg), the HB 3100 is suitable for carriers in the 66,139- to 114,640-lb. (30,000 to 52,000 kg) class.
Atlas Copco’s HB 3100 is the newest model in its heavy hydraulic breaker line. With a service weight of 6,944 lbs. (3,150 kg), the HB 3100 is suitable for carriers in the 66,139- to 114,640-lb. (30,000 to 52,000 kg) class.
The HB 3100 has all the features of Atlas Copco’s heavy duty breaker range:
- VibroSilenced System: reduces noise and protects the operator and carrier against vibrations;
- AutoControl: adapts the blow frequency and impact energy to the rock hardness;
- ContiLube II System: an integrated automatic lubrication system;
- StartSelect: allows the operator to choose the startup and shutdown process of the breaker to match the application at hand;
- DustProtector (optional): a two-stage seal system that protects the hammer unit and bushings against damage from dust and rock particles in the lower part of the breaker.
The HB 3100 also features the PowerAdapt system that shuts down the hydraulic breaker when oil pressure exceeds the maximum input value. Self preservation features such as PowerAdapt protect against costly mistakes from improper set up or incorrect operating mode choices made in the cab of the excavator.
In addition the HB 3100 features an improved box system for better stability and resistance. The dual retaining bar system, for example, provides better protection against wear and tear, especially in the lower part of the hydraulic breaker, according to the manufacturer.
For more information, call 800/760-4049 or visit www.atlascopco.us.