The Historical Construction Equipment Association (HCEA), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the construction, dredging and surface mining equipment industries, announced three new corporate memberships.
W. W. Williams, one of the nation’s leading industrial distribution, repair and service companies, celebrates its centennial this year. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, its heritage includes dealerships for Austin-Western, Euclid, Koehring, Terex and numerous other construction lines. It has been a major dealer of Detroit Diesel Allison since 1977, and has diversified into rentals and military logistics while representing Sterling trucks and Deutz, Yanmar, Isuzu, Mercedes-Benz engines and other lines.
H & K Equipment Inc., of Pittsburgh, Pa., provides a broad range of services for material handling and industrial cleaning equipment. An integral part of the lift truck market in the Pittsburgh area since 1935, its services range from new and used truck sales, leasing and rentals to service, parts and remanufacturing.
Rudolph/Libbe Companies is headquartered near Toledo, Ohio, and consists of two self-performing general contractors. Rudolph/Libbe Inc., operates nationally, and many of its superintendents, foremen and trades workers who staff its projects have been with the firm for more than 30 years.
Corporate members designate up to five of their officers and employees to receive the HCEA’s quarterly magazine, Equipment Echoes, and VIP passes to its annual International Convention and Old Equipment Exposition, to be held next at its Bowling Green, Ohio, headquarters Sept. 14 through 16, 2012. They also receive links on the HCEA’s Web site and are being publicized in Equipment Echoes and in press releases to trade publications and Web sites.
For more information, call 419/352-5616 or visit www.heca.net.
Today's top stories