Helac Corporation, a manufacturer of hydraulic rotary actuators and construction equipment attachments, has introduced the Helac tilt rotator construction equipment attachment for excavators and backhoes with simultaneous 110-degree tilting action and 360-degree continuous bucket rotation.
Helac’s Tilt Rotator innovation allows the user to simultaneously multitask without moving the machine.
• Helac’s tilt rotator uses the helical sliding spline PowerTilt technology for the tilt function.
• Both the tilting and rotating assemblies have harden, corrosion and wear resistant bearing, seal and sliding surfaces.
• The narrow design features a fully enclosed tilting assembly and fully enclosed rotating assembly with no external cylinders.
• The Helac tilt rotator design offers the increased tilting capacity to further boost versatility and productivity. Unlimited continuous rotation and 55-degree side to side tilt are available.
• Mount Helac’s tilt rotator directly to the machine and attach a coupler of choice to the gear box for ultimate compactness.
• The Helac Tilt Rotator utilizes existing auxiliary circuits to keep the installation simple and the performance reliable. The oil distributor integrated plumbing results in trouble-free hydraulic connections to a hydraulic coupler and high flow double attachment such as a grapple, jaw bucket or every high flow shear or plate tamp.
For more information, call 800/797-8458 or visit www.helac.com.