Helac Corporation, a manufacturer of hydraulic rotary actuators and construction equipment attachments, has introduced the Helac tilt rotator construction equipment attachment for excavators and backhoes with simultaneous 110 degree tilting action and 360 degree continuous bucket rotation.
Helac’s Tilt Rotator innovation allows the user to simultaneously multitask without moving the machine.
• Helac’s tilt rotator uses the helical sliding spline PowerTilt technology for the tilt function.
• Both the tilting and rotating assemblies have harden, corrosion and wear resistant bearing, seal and sliding surfaces.
• The narrow design features a fully enclosed tilting assembly and fully enclosed rotating assembly with no external cylinders.
• The Helac tilt rotator design offers the increased tilting capacity to further boost versatility and productivity. Unlimited continuous rotation and 55 degree side to side tilt are available.
• Mount Helac’s tilt rotator directly to the machine and attach a coupler of choice to the gear box for ultimate compactness.
• The Helac Tilt Rotator utilizes existing auxiliary circuits to keep the installation simple and the performance reliable. The oil distributor integrated plumbing results in trouble-free hydraulic connections to a hydraulic coupler and high flow double attachment such as a grapple, jaw bucket or every high flow shear or plate tamp.
For more information, call 800/797-8458 or visit www.helac.com.
Today's top stories