(L-R): Hugh Goulding, executive secretary; Tom Smith, president; Robert Sloan, second year director; Adam Tschetter, vice president; and Wally Savage, treasurer, during IED’s 48th Annual Christmas Reception and Installation of Officers. Not pictured
Newly elected president Tom Smith opened Illinois Equipment Distributors’s 48th Annual IED Christmas Reception and Installation of Officers on Dec. 5 at the Seven Bridges Country Club in Woodridge, Ill.
“We thank Tom Novak outgoing president for his leadership in 2014,” said Smith, who was the organization’s vice president for 2014.
The newly elected board was recognized as follows:
• President: Tom Smith, National Lift Truck
• Vice president: Adam Tschetter, Pattern Industries
• Treasurer: Walter Savage, Roland Machinery
• Executive secretary: Hugh Goulding, E TIP Inc.
• First year director: Tom Novak, Martin Implement Sales
• Second year director: Robert Sloan, Contractors Equipment Rentals
During the reception, Smith was presented with the IED president’s plaque for his service.