Ingersoll-Rand announced it will open its Road Institute West campus in Phoenix, AZ, on November 15, 2005.
Road Institute West complements the Road Institute main campus, located in Chambersburg, PA. The opening gives Ingersoll-Rand an eastern and western presence in North America with dedicated training facilities for paving and compaction equipment operators and service technicians to hone their skills.
The Road Institute West campus is equipped with state-of-the-art media resources, high-speed data ports at each student work station and an outside demonstration area were students will be offered a hands-on experience on much of the equipment they learn about.
Road Institute West is conveniently located minutes from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport for easy access.
Course offerings at the Phoenix campus for the 2005-2006 training year include:
• Paver and Compactor Operation and Maintenance
• Paver and Compactor Operation and Maintenance (Spanish)
• Paver Hydraulic and Electrical Systems
• Paver Mechanical Systems and Screeds
• Asphalt and Soil Compactors — Mechanics, Introduction
For more information, call 866/497-4501 or visit www.roadinstitute.com.