Kioti Tractor’s NX Series are built with customer needs and environmental standards in mind. Models within this series are equipped with the new Tier IV compliant ECO technology, which reduces emissions within the environment. This is the first series produced with all Daedong Tier IV ECO diesel engines.
Kioti’s NX Series features a new hood design, enhanced driving performance and ultra comfort. These NX models are designed for “4L” performance — low vibration, low noise, low fuel consumption, and long lifetime.
Along with the Tier IV engines, the NX tractors are equipped with hydrostatic power steering, rear differential lock and wet multi-disc brakes. Additionally, the tractors offer rear PTO speeds of 540 rpm and optional mid PTO speeds of 2,000 rpm, and deliver a 3,177-lb. (1,441 kg) lift capacity. ? ?
“We are very excited to bring this series to market. The Tier IV engine technology underscores our ongoing commitment to develop new innovations for today’s lifestyle farmer,” said Peter Dong-Kyun Kim, chief executive officer of Daedong-USA Inc., Kioti tractor division. “These new models were designed with optimal performance in mind and we look forward to the response from our customers.”? ?
The new models in the NX series include:
• NX4510/NX4510C: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
• NX4510H/NX4510CH: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), three range hydrostatic transmission
• NX5010/NX5010C: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
• NX5010H/NX5010CH: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), three range hydrostatic transmission
• NX5510/NX5510C: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
• NX5510H/NX5510CH: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), three range hydrostatic transmission
• NX6010H/NX6010CH: engine power of 60 hp (44.7 kW), three range hydrostatic transmission
Optional equipment includes single or dual remote hydraulic valves, side rear view mirrors and turn assist. Users will have a choice of open station (ROPS) or cab models and also will be able to purchase the front-end loader attachment and the backhoe attachment, which will be available for purchase in 2014.
For more information, call 877/GO-Kioti or visit www.Kioti.com.
Today's top stories