LBX Company announced its 2007 Top Dealers of Link-Belt excavators for North America. The Top Dealers were recognized at AED Convention in Chicago, Ill. They are in no particular order.
• Cisco Ford Equipment with headquarters in Odessa, Texas.
• Rexco Equipment Inc. with headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and branch locations in Des Moines, Davenport and Gretna, Neb.
• Riverbend Machinery Inc., with headquarters in Grand Junction, Colo.
• Central Jersey Construction Equipment with headquarters in Bayville, N.J.
• Kelbe Brothers with headquarters in Butler, Wis., and branch location in Madison.
“It is with great pride that LBX acknowledges these dealers as our top dealers. They exemplify customer focus every day and their customers in turn have rewarded them with their confidence. They are the true leaders of our distribution organization,” said Mike Davis, director of marketing and sales for LBX.
For more information, visit www.lbxco.com.
Today's top stories