Leica Geosystems has launched a special Web site dedicated to helping construction industry professionals get the most out of their visit to ConExpo 2011 this year.
The Leica Geosystems ConExpo 2011 Web site is designed to help make navigating the show a little easier and more productive.
• Exclusive show promotions such as a chance to win a hunting trip with American sporting legend Ted Nugent.
• A showcase of Leica Geosystems’ broad range of machine control and construction positioning technology for general construction applications.
• Sign-up for “Leica Geosystems at ConExpo E-mail Alert” — be the first to receive show related information. Get a sneak peak of the new solutions being launched at ConExpo 2011
• Connect with a Leica Geosystems Technical Expert to solve construction job site problems before arriving at the show.
• A map designating the three Leica Geosystems booths: booth number 557 located in front of the main entrance; booth number 3133 located in front of North Hall entrance; and booth number 3137, also located in front of North Hall entrance.
To experience a live demonstration of the latest machine control and construction positioning technology, visit the Leica Geosystems booth number 557 — located in front of the convention center’s main entrance.
For more information, visit www.conexpo2011-leica-geosystems.com.