Skeeter Collins, Link-Belt’s manager of North American Sales, has announced the top five dealers for 2014.
Skeeter Collins, Link-Belt’s manager of North American Sales, has announced the top five dealers for 2014. These dealers were selected on the basis of overall performance in sales and marketing of Link-Belt cranes. Their ability to sell cranes is not only a reflection of a superior product but also their outstanding customer service, long-term financial stability and solid reputation in the industry, according to Link-Belt.
Link-Belt’s top five dealers for 2014 (listed in alphabetic order):
1. Equipment Sales & Service (West), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2. HOLT Crane & Equipment, Houston, Texas.
3. Nixon-Egli Equipment Company, Ontario, Calif.
4. Pinnacle Cranes, Charlotte, N.C.
5. Wood’s CRW Corporation, Williston, Vt.
According to Collins, “Link-Belt owes a great deal of its 2014 successes to its strong distributor network. To rise to the top, a distributor has to be truly extraordinary in both sales and, especially, service. These dealers have set the tone for a strong 2015.”
Today's top stories