John Claflin, Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company vice president of sales and marketing, announced the top five Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company crane distributors, and the “Rookie of the Year” distributor at the AED annual meeting in San Diego, CA.
The top five are:
• Four Seasons Equipment Inc., Houston, TX, has been a Link-Belt distributor for two years. It has branch offices in San Antonio and Dallas, and serves the central and east Texas area.
• CRW Corporation, South Burlington, VT, serves six states in the Northeast including Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. CRW Corp. has been a Link-Belt crane distributor for six years.
• Kelly Tractor Company, Miami, FL, is located throughout Florida with branch offices in Clewiston, Fort Myers, Pompano Beach, Davie, Punta Gorda, West Palm Beach, and Orlando. Kelly Tractor has been a Link-Belt distributor for nine years.
• Mardian Equipment Co. Inc. serves Arizona and Nevada with three branch offices in Phoenix, Tucson and Las Vegas. Mardian has been a Link-Belt distributor for more than 21 years.
• Pinnacle Cranes Inc., Charlotte, NC, is a subsidiary of Carolina Tractor. Pinnacle serves North and South Carolina and is in its second year of being a Link-Belt crane distributor.
Claflin also recognized Atlantic and Southern, Morrow, GA, as the 2002 Link-Belt Rookie Distributor of the Year. Atlantic and Southern is a subsidiary of Kelly Tractor.