Log and lumber forks are part of the complete line of log forks and attachments offered by AIM Attachments.
• Vertical floating tines, for ease of loading and unloading on rough terrain that are adjustable to handle various widths of materials.
• Low profile backframe for maximum visibility of logs and lumber.
• Fully forged and heat treated tines are rated with a true 3 to 1 safety factor.
• Close center of gravity to maximize the full lift capacity of the machine.
• Special widths available for added versatility.
AIM log and lumber forks come in sizes ranging from 60 to 120 in. (152 to 305 cm) wide and can handle from 10,500 to 80,000 lbs. (4,763 to 36,287 kg) of material. They are available for wheel and track loaders of all sizes. AIM also offers pallet and utility-style forks.
For more information, call 800/803-3365 or visit www.aimattachments.com.
Today's top stories