Lowe offers nine different models of auger drives to optimize the performance of tractor loader backhoes.
Lowe offers nine different models of auger drives to optimize the performance of tractor loader backhoes. Options include an industry standard round and a hex driveshaft.
Features include: premium motors, solid unit structure, full length heavy duty housings, heat-treated alloy shafts, heavy duty reduction or oversized planetary gear reductions, compact design and protected hose routing.
Lowe also manufactures a complete line of auger bits. Diameters range from 4 to 48 in. (10 to 122 cm). Other lengths are available upon request. Optional shaft extensions allow for even deeper digging.
All Lowe auger bits feature a high-strength boring head with generous heavy-duty double wrap flighting. They also feature heat-treated alloy teeth and center points, with optional carbide or conical design.
The following models of augers bits are available; all are “USA” made in Lowe’s own facility.
• SQ-Series — used in light to moderate ground applications
• TSQ-Series — used in planting trees or shrubs applications
• RSQ-Series — used in fractureable rock or coral applications
• LP-Series — used in harder or drier applications
• LX-Series — used in most difficult digging applications
For more information, call 800/356-9180 or visit www.loweman.com.
Today's top stories