Janet Felosky, Monroe Tractor CEO and president.
Monroe Tractor recently was certified with NYS WBE status, or Women Business Enterprise certification. This allows all New York State agencies the ability to do business with Monroe Tractor in a much easier fashion, most times without having to go to bid, according to Janet Felosky, Monroe Tractor CEO and president.
“We also now will be more attractive to the contractors for rentals that do state work and need to meet minimums to fullfill contract requirements,” added Felosky.
Here is a list of codes for products and services that Monroe Tractor is a qualified New York State vendor for:
• ESD-C-0160: Construction Equipment
• ESD-C-1045: Equipment Rental and Leasing
• ESD-C-2771: Industrial & Commercial Supplies & Equipment
• ESD-F-0164: Construction Materials & Supplies
• ESD-F-0257: Farming Supplies
• ESD-F-0259: Fasteners, Hardware
• ESD-F-0290: Nuts & Bolts
• ESD-F-0403: Lubricating Oils & Greases
• ESD-F-0798: Wholesale Suppliers
• ESD-F-0804: Industrial Equipment
• ESD-F-0824: Materials Handling Equipment
• ESD-F-0869: Agricultural Equipment
• ESD-F-2093: Industrial Equipment Parts
• ESD-G-0610: Snow Removal Equipment
• ESD-I-0045: Backhoe Rental
• ESD-I-0197: Diesel Engines & Engine Parts
• ESD-I-0918: Heavy Equipment Rental and Sales
• ESD-I-1012: Hydraulic/Pneumatic Equipment Repair
• NAICS-423810: Construction Machinery & Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
• NAICS-423820: Agricultural Machinery & Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
For more information, visit http://www.monroetractor.com/.