Since acquiring the Boxer Equipment line from Mertz Manufacturing LLC at the end of 2012, Morbark Inc. has been working to establish a worldwide distributor network for the compact utility loaders.
Boxer Equipment distributors signed in the past seven months are:
• Abele Tractor & Equipment Company Inc., in Albany, N.Y.
• AGC Irrigation Supplies & Equipment, with three locations on Long Island, N.Y.
• Alexander Equipment Company, in Lisle, Ill.
• Bierschbach Equipment & Supply Company, with four locations in Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota
• Cobb County Tractor Company, with two locations in the greater Atlanta area
• Deacon Equipment Company, in Bloomsburg, Pa.
• Essco Distributors Inc., in Bay Shore, N.Y.
• Gaston Rentals Inc., with three locations in the Charlotte, N.C., metro area
• Grinding & Drilling Inc., in Desboro, Ontario, Canada
• Harrington’s Equipment Company, in Fairfield, Pa.
• Heritage Tractor Inc., with 10 locations in Kansas and Missouri
• Knox Equipment Rentals Inc., in West Chester, Pa.
• Meade Tractor, with seven locations in Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia
• Newtown Power Equipment Inc., in Newtown, Conn.
• Nortrax Northeast, with 10 locations in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York
• Nortrax Southeast, with nine locations in Florida
• Queensland Mini Diggers PTY LTD, in Sumner Park, Queensland, Australia
• Schmidt Equipment Inc., with five locations in Massachusetts
• Top Notch Equipment, in North Plymouth, Minn.
• Van Wall Equipment, with 12 locations throughout Iowa, Illinois, Kansas and Nebraska
• White Oak Equipment Inc., with four locations in eastern Virginia
• Wilder Motor & Equipment Co., in Nashville, Tenn.
Abele Tractor & Equipment Company Inc.; Alexander Equipment Company; Cobb County Tractor Company; Essco Distributors Inc.; Grinding & Drilling Inc.; Newtown Power Equipment, Inc.; Nortrax Northeast; Nortrax Southeast; White Oak Equipment Inc.; and Wilder Motor & Equipment Co. also are authorized Morbark tree care equipment dealers. Alexander Equipment Company, Nortrax Northeast and Nortrax Southeast also carry Morbark’s industrial equipment.
Cardinal Rental and Sales Corporation; Connect Equipment Sales Inc.; and Shultis Sales Agency Inc., have signed Manufacturer’s Representative Agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line. Cardinal’s area of responsibility covers New England and the Mid-Atlantic states. Connect Equipment covers Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, while Shultis is responsible for promoting the line in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and El Paso County in Texas.
“We’re excited by the amount of interest we’ve had from companies wanting to represent the Boxer Equipment line,” said Mark Rau, Morbark dealer development manager. “Our Boxer distributor network is expanding quickly with companies that will give our customers the high-quality service they expect from Morbark.”
For more information, visit www.morbark.com or www.boxerequipment.com.