Don Kenavey (L), territory sales manager, Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc., and Chris Fall, territory customer support manager, John Deere.
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc. hosted a trap shoot at The Shooting Academy at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, in Farmington, Pa., on Sept. 13. Customers were able to enjoy a round of clay shooting, followed by refreshments, raffles and dinner.
“The customers were extraordinarily complimentary of the event and venue,” said Mike Slinger, region manager.
Cabela’s gift certificates were awarded to the top three teams, as well as the top shooter, John Cummins, J.W. Cummins Plumbing.
First Place Team:
• Phil Shaffer — Shaffer Excavating
• Jim Johnson — Shaffer Excavating
• Mike Johnson — Shaffer Excavating
• Jack Pellis — Shaffer Excavating
Second Place Team:
• Regis Leach III — Lone Pine Construction Inc.
• Daniel Proch — Lone Pine Construction Inc.
• Jim Tatar — Lone Pine Construction Inc.
• John Leach — Lone Pine Construction Inc.
Third Place Team:
• Robert Glasor — Rex Energy
• Andy Blakley — Rex Energy
• Chris Woods — Kozik Brothers Inc.
• Bob Wise — Kozik Brothers Inc.
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Co. Inc. one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, Kan. The organization has 28 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska.
For more information, visit www.murphytractor.com.
Today's top stories