The 1st place team. (L-R) are Harry Brady of C, H & D Enterprises Inc., Art Golembiewski of Walsh Construction, Tom Udland of Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co. Inc., and Jay Noel of NPK.
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Company Inc. held a Customer Golf Scramble at Black Hawk Golf Course in Beaver Falls, Pa. The tournament was held on Thursday, June 7, and more than 80 people participated. Gift certificates were awarded to the top three teams.
“Good weather, great customers. The feedback received by all was that the event was very much enjoyed,” said Branch Manager Sam Fratto.
1st place team:
• Jay Noel — NPK
• Art Golembiewski — Walsh Construction
• Tom Udland — Murphy Tractor & Equipment Company Inc.
• Harry Brady — C.H. & D. Enterprises Inc.
2nd place team:
• Gary Kisow — BKG Industries Inc.
• Bill Kisow — BKG Industries Inc.
• Bill Kisow Jr. — BKG Industries Inc.
• Ken Kisow — BKG Industries Inc.
3rd place team:
• Sam Aloi — Beaver Falls Municipal Authority
• John Boyd — Beaver Falls Municipal Authority
• Jerry Litzenberg — Beaver Falls Municipal Authority
• Dave Syka — Beaver Falls Municipal Authority
Longest Drive winning a putter:
• Steve Bartynski — Bruce and Merrilees
Longest Putt winning a driver:
• Pat Duffy — East Rochester Borough
Murphy Tractor and Equipment Company Inc., one of John Deere’s largest North American construction equipment dealer organizations, is headquartered in Park City, Kan. The organization has 28 locations throughout the mid-western states of Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Nebraska.
For more information, visit www.murphytractor.com.
Today's top stories