Mustang, has an all-new model — the 3300V skid steer loader.
“This machine was designed to achieve high lifting height and has excellent rated operating capacity,” said Kelly Moore, product manager of Mustang skid steer loaders. “The new 3300V will excel in productivity making it one of the most valuable machines on your job site.”
Key features of this exciting new loader include:
• Yanmar Tier III 84-hp (62.6 kW), 215 ft. lb. turbocharged diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
• Rated operating capacity of 3,300 lbs. (1,497 kg).
• Vertical-lift boom offers customers enhanced stability and more than 131 in. (332 cm) of lift height for easy truck loading and material handling.
• The heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides considerable forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
• Extra-long wheelbase and new chassis design enhance stability and provide enhanced weight distribution.
• Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings.
• Operator’s cab features enhanced ergonomics and comfort.
• Standard joystick pilot control system in either hands only, or hand/foot pattern.
• High-flow auxiliary hydraulics option available for applications that demand maximum performance.
• Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
• Standard rear bumper/counterweight for enhanced load capacity, rear protection as well as tow hitch.
For more information, call 800/628-0491 or visit www.mustangmfg.com/verticalforce.aspx.