The Mustang RT series track loaders feature HydraTrac automatic track tensioning system.
Mustang has two new RT series track loaders — the 1750RT and 2100RT.
The Mustang RT series track loaders feature HydraTrac automatic track tensioning system, which eliminates the need for manually tensioning the tracks on the loader before operation. This not only saves valuable time on the job site, but it also increases the life of the tracks and bearings by ensuring the proper tension immediately upon machine start-up, maintains tension during use, and then releases tension when the machine is shut down, according to the manufacturer.
Other key features of these loaders include:
• Yanmar Tier III naturally aspirated (1750RT) and turbocharged (2100RT) diesel engine with 179 ft. lbs. (242.3 Nm) and 206 ft. lbs. (279.3 Nm) torque respectively, and AntiStall technology provides the power to handle the largest jobs with ease.
• Optimized radial lift boom offers customers enhanced strength and optimal forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights. Lifting over 127.5 in. (324 cm) high.
• Operator’s cab features enhanced ergonomics, comfort and visibility. Adjustable seat-mounted electro-hydraulic controls move with the operator enhancing precise controllability and reducing operator fatigue.
• The standard “5x5” drive control system offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference and application requirements.
• Welded, dedicated track system enhances grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
• Tilt-out foot pod allows for foot well cleanout and provides access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
For more information, call 800/628-0491 or visit www.mustangmfg.com/maketracks.aspx.
Today's top stories