Mustang’s 519 telehandler now features a powerful Yanmar Interim Tier IV compliant engine.
Mustang’s 519 telehandler now features a powerful Yanmar Interim Tier IV compliant engine. The new 68 hp (50.7 kW) naturally aspirated diesel engine meets the latest emission standards. Owners of the Mustang 519 telehandler will also note the upgraded engine uses less fuel, providing a significant overall cost savings, according to the manufacturer.
Key features of this upgraded model include:
Super-compact design and tight turning radius of 11 ft. (3.35 m) allows the machine to go in and out of tight spaces with ease.
• Strong, welded box-section boom reaches up to 19 ft. 1 in. (5.8 m).
• Move more material with a lift capacity up to 5,500 lbs. (2,495 kg).
• Internal wet disc service brakes and SAHR (spring- applied, hydraulic-release) parking brakes are standard.
• Hydraulic flow up to 22 gpm (83 Lpm).
• 360-degree view from ROPS/FOPS canopy. Fully enclosed cab with air conditioning is optional.
For more information, call 800/628-0491 or visit www.mustangmfg.com.