Our Main Office
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Fri April 01, 2011 - Midwest Edition
A cohort of new distributors is expanding the reach of Kleemann mineral processing equipment in the United States.
In 2010, Kleemann added nine new firms to its existing line-up of distributors, where it joins other product lines from Wirtgen America Inc., including asphalt reclaiming and recycling equipment from Wirtgen, asphalt and soil compactors from Hamm Compaction Division and asphalt pavers from Vögele America Inc.
“We are very pleased to welcome these new firms to the growing list of distributors for Kleemann equipment,” said Evan Clarke, vice president, Kleemann. “As Kleemann gathers momentum within the United States and Canadian markets, and new dealers take on the product line, many customers are seeing the ’Kleemann Advantage’. We bring to the market a wide range of track mobile crushers and screens with many unique features.”
New distributors for mid-2010 are:
• James River Equipment, Ashland, Va., distributor for central and eastern Virginia.
• Kirby Smith Machinery Inc., Oklahoma City, Okla., distributor for Oklahoma and central and north Texas.
• Linder Industrial Machinery Company, Plant City, Fla., distributor for most of Florida, and North Carolina and South Carolina.
• Monroe Tractor, Henrietta, N.Y., distributor for central and western New York State.
• Nueces Power Equipment, Corpus Christi, Texas, distributor for south Texas, west Texas and southern New Mexico.
• Robert H. Finke & Sons Inc., Selkirk, N.Y., distributor for eastern New York State and western Vermont.
• The McLean Company, Hudson, Ohio, distributor for Ohio.
• The W.I. Clark Company, Wallingford, Conn., distributor for most of Connecticut, western Massachusetts, and all of Rhode Island.
• Tractor & Equipment Company, Birmingham, Ala., distributor for most of Alabama and Georgia, and the Florida Panhandle.
They join these existing Kleemann distributors:
• Brandeis Machinery & Supply Company, Louisville, Ky., distributor for Kentucky and most of Indiana.
• Central Equipment Company (CECO), Sillwater, Maine, distributor for central and northern Maine.
• Elliott & Frantz Inc., Jessup, Pa., distributor for southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and northern Virginia.
• Modern Machinery Inc., Missoula, Wa., distributor for Washington State, Oregon, Idaho and Montana
• Murphy Tractor & Equipment Co., Wichita, Kan., distributor for Kansas, western Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska.
• Power Equipment Company, Knoxville, Tenn., distributor for Tennessee, eastern Arkansas, northern Mississippi, northeast Alabama, northwest Georgia and the western tip of Virginia.
• SMS Equipment Inc., Edmonton, AB, distributor for Canada, except for Ontario.