The new CM 3 Compact Modular Vacuum Lifting System from Vacuworx
is changing the game for contractors who run compact equipment such as skid steers, track loaders, articulating wheel loaders and mini excavators on the job every day—now allowing them to handle materials such as concrete slabs, steel plates and pipe up to 6,600 lb (3 tonne) with ease.
The first vacuum lifting solution of its kind, the CM 3 brings heavy-duty material handling capabilities to larger capacity compact equipment such as skid steers and track loaders. With a unique modular design and lift capacity of up to 6,600 lb depending on the pad—or pads—used, the CM 3 is adaptable to a wide range of applications including concrete slab removal, road or trench plate placement and some pipe applications. The CM 3 weighs the same as a standard skid steer bucket, so it does not affect the lift capacity of the host machine.
The rugged all-steel unit is designed to accommodate single or double pad configurations interchangeably to be able to lift a variety of material weights and sizes. The adjustable spreader bar for double pads extends from 61” to 85” (measured from outside to outside of the seal channels). Flat and pipe pads are sold separately to fit your specific needs.
The CM 3 is operated by a hydraulically driven vacuum pump using the auxiliary hydraulics from the host machine (minimum 10 GPM required with maximum 3,000 psi). With quick-connect hydraulic hoses and a universal mounting plate assembly, the CM 3 can be attached to a variety of host machines in a matter of minutes. In addition, the unit is equipped with a factory pre-set flow control valve to ensure optimal performance with any equipment. Designed for both jobsite durability and practicality, the CM 3 comes with steel legs for storage, which can either be removed or rotated up when the system is in use.
With the help of the new CM 3, contractors have the ability to use less equipment and less personnel to complete jobs in record time. Vacuum lifting is a safer and more efficient alternative to traditional lifting methods such as anchors, hooks, slings and chains. And because the system can be attached to different host machines quickly and easily, it can go where it is needed most.
The CM 3 Compact Modular Vacuum Lifting System takes skid steer attachments to a new level! Easily adaptable to multiple applications and host machines, the CM 3 features rugged all-steel construction to handle materials up to 6,600 lb (3 tonne). The first vacuum lifting solution of its kind, the patent pending CM 3 is adaptable to a wide variety of material handling needs, allowing larger skid steers and track loaders to lift concrete slabs, steel plates and pipe with ease.Features include:
• Hydraulically driven vacuum pump operates using the auxiliary hydraulics from the host machine (minimum 10 GPM required with maximum 3,000 psi)
• Weighs the same as a standard bucket so there is no change in lift capacity of the host machine
• Includes quick-connect hydraulic hoses and factory pre-set flow control valve to ensure optimal performance on any host machine
• Can accommodate single or double pad configurations to lift a variety of material weights and sizes
• Adjustable spreader bar for double pads extends from 61” to 85” (outside to outside of seal channel)
• Rotatable bearing system to adjust the lateral angle for precise pad placement (optional)
• Mounting plate designed to attach quickly and easily to most skid and track steer models
• Also compatible with small excavators and cranes using clevis hook connection
• Removable legs for storage
For more information, visit www.vacuworx.com
Today's top stories