Chris Korfiatis (L), president of Groundwrx, Maple Grove, Minn., and Jesse Eastman of AB Landscape, Zimmerman, Minn., check out this Bobcat T595 at the Tri-State Bobcat, Burnsville, Minn., booth.
The green industry education and trade show held Jan. 10 to 12 at the Minneapolis Convention Center, now known simply as “Northern Green,” had a new energy. The refreshed name highlighted the changes at the largest green industry show in the northern region. The event continues to serve outdoor environment professionals who need a personal and professional recharge.
The event offered a value-driven platform for education, innovation and community. Northern Green offers high quality learning, showcases dynamic product offerings and welcomes fun and fluid opportunities to connect.
The Northern Green show included:
• Interactive trade show elements, including a preview party, more campfire experiences, a Hardscape Challenge, a Climber's Corner and an innovation and inspiration theater
• Revised education opportunities, including day long master classes, CEO premium content and an interactive track
• Comedy and pizza night, featuring national headlining comedian John Heffron
• A new schedule: Tuesday to Thursday
• Updated registration packages/options
• Multiple keynote speakers
“Northern Green has been a leading conference in our region for 13 years, and we want to ensure it remains a must-attend event for years to come,” said Herman Roerick, MNLA president. “The new name and look and exciting new elements reflect our rapidly changing industry and brought a new energy to the event this year.”
Northern Green is co-sponsored by the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA) and the Minnesota Turf and Grounds Foundation (MTGF).
For more information, visit www.NorthernGreen.org.