Northshore Manufacturing has added a new member to its stationary electric material handlers, the Builtrite Model 5100-SE. Weighing in at 53,000 lbs. (24,040 kg), this handler is designed for industrial, heavy cycle duty applications like scrap and solid waste handling.
Key features/benefits include:
• 47 ft. (11.9 m) of horizontal reach. Fabricated, high tensile strength boom for higher power to weight ratio and longer life.
• High Pressure Hydraulics (4,000 PSI/275 Bar) and high flow for greater lift capacity (12,000 lbs./5,454 kg at full reach without attachment) and faster cycle times.
• 250 hp (186 kW) TEFC, 460 volt, three phase electric motor with soft start controller.
• Power unit can be attached to main handler body or remote mounted to avoid dusty conditions.
• Can be operated with operator’s cab or remote controlled.
• Central lube station — either manual or automatic options.
• 360 degree, continuous rotation on large pedestal base. Stops can be added, if required.
• Operator’s cab with fold-away door, sliding window, tinted windshield, windshield wiper, washer, defroster, dome light, fully adjustable seat with arm rest mounted joystick controls, fully insulated. Optional heater, air conditioning, AM/FM radio and pressurizer available.
• Central console control with instrumentation, start/stop controls and additional electrical circuits available.
• Wide variety of attachments available including orange peel grapples, bale grapples, general purpose grapples, etc. A magnet rectifier package available as well.
• 2 or 3 piece boom option.
For more information, call 218/834-5555 or visit www.builtritehandlers.com.
Today's top stories