The bale clamp grapple is made to fit material handlers in the 18 to 25 ton (16 to 22.7 t) range.
Northshore Manufacturing’s bale clamp grapple is made to fit material handlers in the 18 to 25 ton (16 to 22.7 t) range and is specifically designed to pick and place shrink wrapped, solid waste bales from a baler to a railroad hopper car or truck.
Key features/benefits include:
• Opening from 25 in. (63.5 cm) to 85 in. (216 cm).
• 360 degree continuous rotation using dual rotation motors for high torque capability.
• Clamps made from solid steel plate with raised “dimples” to allow for better gripping ability without damaging the bales.
• Heavy duty, high pressure cylinders designed for continuous duty use.
• Custom designed connecting link to fit a multitude of carriers.
For more information, call 218/834-5555 or visit www.builtritehandlers.com.
Today's top stories