Northshore Manufacturing’s model 2200 crane can be used to load and haul a wide variety of material and tools used by contractors working in electrical utility, drilling, pipe laying, scrap pick-up, demolition clean-up, general construction, road building, mining and other applications.
Key features include:
• High Pressure Hydraulics (4,000 psi/275 Bar) and higher flow for greater lift capacity (more than 21,000 lbs./9,545 Kg. at 10 ft./3 m) and faster speed.
• Pressure compensated, on-demand load sensing pump operated off engine PTO.
• Single, underslung boom hoist and jib cylinder for better operator visibility.
• Adjustable seat and two lever, hydraulic joystick controls for operator comfort and ease of operation.
• 360 degree Continuous rotation either way using foot pedal.
• Horizontal reach of 25 ft. 6 in. (7.8 m)/Vertical reach of 37 ft. 6 in. (11.4 m).
• Fabricated, high tensile strength boom for higher power to weight ratio and longer life.
• Easily serviceable — centralized grease bulkhead for servicing boom connections, cylinder connections and turntable.
• Optional, 27 ft. (8.2 m) boom length available.
• Wide variety of attachments and truck beds available.
For more information, call 218/834-5555 or visit www.builtritehandlers.com.