Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 26 member companies and approved six new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. This brings the total number of companies that have achieved MVP status to 425 to date.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“We congratulate these members who have demonstrated compliance to key quality standards and for building better relationships between distributors and manufacturers, and between suppliers and their customers,” said NTEA Executive Director Jim Carney. “With the addition of recently expanded program standards and updated criteria, we have raised the bar of the MVP program to even higher standards which should impact the quality efforts of our members and the industry to an even greater extent.”
The newest MVPs as of January 6, 2012 are:
• Airworks Compressors Corp. Edmonton, AB, Canada
• Blizzard Snowplows, Milwaukee, Wisc.
• Knapheide Truck Equipment, Milner, Ga.
• Knapheide Truck Equipment-Southeast, Miami, Fla.
• Royal Truck Body-Arizona, Phoenix, Ariz.
• Venco/Venturo Mfg. Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
Members that have successfully renewed their MVP status as of January 6, 2012 are:
• Adams (RA) Enterprises Inc., McHenry, Ill.
• Adrian Steel Co., Adrian, Mich.
• AG Van & Truck Equipment, Dallas, Texas
• Arrowhead Equipment Inc., Queensbury, N.Y.
• Arrowhead Equipment South Inc., Albany, N.Y.
• Canfield Equipment Service Inc., Warren, Mich.
• Diamond Coach Corp., Oswego, Kan.
• DuraClass, Tishomingo, Miss.
• Eberhard Mfg. Co., Cleveland, Ohio
• Fisher Engineering, Rockland, Maine
• Fleet Body Equipment, Kansas City, Mo.
• Interlift Inc., A Member of the Palfinger North America Group Dba MBB Palfinger, Cerritos, Calif.
• InterMotive, Auburn, Calif.
• Knapheide Truck Equipment Southwest, Red Oak, Texas
• Kranz Automotive Body Co., St. Louis, Mo.
• Leyman Mfg. Corp., Cincinnati, Ohio
• Life Star Rescue Inc., Van Wert, Ohio
• MAP Enterprises Inc., Burlington, N.C.
• Meyer Products LLC, Cleveland, Ohio
• PB Loader Corp., Fresno, Calif.
• Quigley Motor Co. Inc., Manchester, Pa.
• Semi Service Inc., Salt Lake City, Utah
• Smith Truck Cranes, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
• Transfer Flow Inc., Chico, Calif.
• United Truck Body Co., Inc., Duluth, MN
• Western Products, Milwaukee, WI
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. Updated criteria for the Member Verification Program can be found at http://www.ntea.com/mvp/.