The Association for the Work Truck Industry — recognized six organizations that have distinguished themselves as Member Verification Program (MVP) companies during the quarter ending December 2015.
NTEA — The Association for the Work Truck Industry — recognized six organizations that have distinguished themselves as Member Verification Program (MVP) companies during the quarter ending December 2015.
Since 2005, MVP has recognized hundreds of companies for successfully implementing specific business standards and processes, and for taking the necessary steps to comply with applicable government regulations. Suppliers and upfitters with MVP status are identifiable to fleet managers and truck dealers as having achieved a higher commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards.
Program criteria can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance — factors important to dealers, fleets and OEMs.
As of Dec. 31, 2015: The newest MVP companies are:
• Aspen Equipment Co. (Ankeny, Iowa)
• Leggett & Platt CVP (Baltimore, Md.)
• SnowEx (Milwaukee, Wisc.)
• Sun Country Truck Equipment Inc. (Phoenix, Ariz.)
• Unicell Body Co. (Buffalo, N.Y.)
• Vanworks Inc. (Fort Collins, Colo.)
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. Companies that have successfully qualified to renew their MVP statuses are:
• Able Equipment Company (Casper, Wyo.)
• Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment of Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore, Md.)
• Elkhart Coach Div. Forest River Inc. (Elkhart, Ind.)
• Godwin Mfg. Co. Inc. (Dunn, N.C.)
• Knapheide Truck Equipment Center–Quincy (Quincy, Ill.)
• Levan Machine & Truck Equipment (Fleetwood, Pa.)
• Link Mfg. Ltd. (Sioux Center, Iowa)
• Robert Green Truck Div. Inc. (Rock Hill, N.Y.)
• Royal Truck Body – Arizona (Phoenix, Ariz.)
For more information, visit ntea.com/mvp.
Today's top stories