Through its member verification program (MVP), the NTEA, the association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 12 member companies and approved nine new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. The MVP currently includes 271 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“We congratulate these members who have achieved MVP Member status,” said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “They are now part of a select number of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards. We have raised the bar of the MVP program to even higher standards, which should impact the quality efforts of our members and the industry to an even greater extent.”
The newest MVPs as of April 6, 2012 are:
• Demers Ambulances, Beloeil, QC, Canada
• The Fab Shop, Edgewood, Wash.
• Frontier Truck Equipment, Commerce City, Colo.
• HA Dehart & Son, Thorofare, N.J.
• Henderson Products Inc., Manchester, Iowa
• Manning Equipment LLC, Louisville, Ky.
• Morgan Olson Corp., Sturgis, Mich.
• Supreme Corp., Goshen, Ind.
• Total Truck & Trailer Equipment, Newcastle, Okla.
Members that have successfully renewed their MVP status as of April 6, 2012 are:
• BrandFX Body Co/Gem Top, Fort Worth, Texas
• Drake-Scruggs Equipment Inc., Springfield, Ill.
• General Body Mfg Co of Texas, Houston, Texas
• General Body Metroplex, Arlington, Texas
• J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers Div of Somerset Welding & Steel Inc., Somerset, Pa.
• Keehn Service Corp., Coatesville, Pa.
• Nichols Fleet Equipment Inc, Chattanooga, Tenn.
• Reading Truck Body LLC, Reading Pa.
• Real PowerTM/Contour Hardening Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
• Swenson Spreader LLC, Lindenwood, Ill.
• Western Cascade Truck, Tank & Equipment, Tukwila, Wash.
• Zoresco Equipment Co. Pittsburgh, Turtle Creek, Pa.
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. Updated criteria for the member verification program can be found at http://www.ntea.com/mvp/.
Today's top stories