The Oregon Logging Conference announces its 2019-2020 board of officers: (L-R standing): Craig Olson, second vice president and Steve Henson, third vice president. (L-R seated): Greg Stratton, president; Milt Moran, treasurer; and Scott Melcher, vice president.
The 2019-2020 Oregon Logging Conference Board Officers and staff are:
- Greg Stratton, president (Southern Oregon Forest Management, Klamath Falls, Ore.)
- Scott Melcher, vice president (Melcher Logging Co., Sweet Home, Ore.)
- Craig Olson, second vice president (Weyerhaeuser, Castle Rock, Wash.)
- Steve Henson, third vice president (PotlachDeltic, St. Maries, Idaho)
- Milt Moran, treasurer (Cascade Timber Consulting, Sweet Home, Ore.)
- Rikki Wellman, manager (Oregon Logging Conference, Eugene, Ore.)
The 82nd Annual Oregon Logging Conference is scheduled for Feb. 20 to 22, 2020, at the Lane Events Center and Fairgrounds in Eugene, Ore. It will include education seminars, exhibits of the latest technology in logging equipment, networking opportunities and a chance to earn professional logger credits.
For more information, call 541/686-9191 or visit oregonloggingconference.com.
Today's top stories