Image courtesy of Instagram. SA Police said photos and footage of the risky behavior at high-rise construction sites were posted on the internet.
Australian ABC News is reporting that an 18-year-old who was allegedly part of a group of men who took photos of themselves hanging off cranes, ledges and walls on Adelaide construction sites has been charged by police.
SA Police said photos and footage of the risky behavior at high-rise construction sites were posted on the internet.
Investigators identified five sites where they believed the offences occurred including two construction sites within the CBD, two buildings where unlawful access had been gained to the roof and a private property in the north-eastern suburbs.
Police last night seized cameras, memory cards, mobile phones and computers from the home of a suspect.
A Highbury man was arrested and charged with five counts of being unlawfully on premises.
He was bailed to appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on May 12.
Police said the investigation was ongoing and officers would interview further suspects.
To read the full article, click here.
Today's top stories