Sandvik Mobiles has launched the QI441 impactor, which features the Prisec crushing chamber.
The Prisec crushing chamber has been designed by Sandvik to enable the base crusher to be easily switched between primary and secondary mode, thereby giving the customer virtually two machines from one unit. The two hydraulically assisted curtains can be readily adjusted to allow the production of a wide range of high quality product sizes, according to the manufacturer.
The new QI441 model also retains many beneficial features introduced on the QI440 such as:
• Direct drive system for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs
• Large feed hopper with highly efficient pre-screening
• Underpan feeder to protect the main product conveyor from high velocity material from the rotor
• User friendly PLC control system and color screen for ease of operation
• Inlet opening may be raised by remote control to alleviate blockages
• Overband magnet, pre-screen, natural fines conveyor, ceramic blow bars and remote control as standard
• Low wear, easy maintenance and a low cost per ton operation
The versatility of the QI441 is further ensured by a comprehensive range of optional extras that allows the crusher to precisely match the demands of the customer’s specific application; these include a Doublescreen double-deck hanging screen with recirculation system. This is of particular benefit as conventional hanging screens are often a limiting factor with high capacity impactors, forcing the customer into an expensive secondary screen purchase. However, the on-board Doublescreen system is designed to match the maximum capacity of the crusher, thus allowing the production of accurately sized products for immediate use at source from one machine, according to the manufacturer.
The QI441 Prisec is the latest addition to Sandvik’s Premium range of tracked impact crushers, providing customers with an extensive mobile crushing solution whatever the application. Available in a heavy duty and compact format, all models possess high reduction ratios giving customers the best possible product shape, high productivity, low wear, easy maintenance and a low cost per ton.
Sandvik’s Premium range of tracked impact crushers provides customers with an extensive mobile crushing solution whatever the application; from small inaccessible recycling sites to large quarrying applications. Both models possess high reduction ratios giving customers the best possible product shape, high productivity, low wear, easy maintenance and a low cost per ton.
For more information, visit www.construction.sandvik.com.