Now, in its 42nd year, the seven-day sale will include several rings of inventory daily, with a wide selection of heavy equipment, trucks, and trailers.
Proxibid will provide online bidding for several high volume equipment sales during the month of February, including the famed Yoder & Frey Kissimmee auction. Now, in its 42nd year, the seven-day sale will include several rings of inventory daily, with a wide selection of heavy equipment, trucks, and trailers. While the live auction will run February 8 –15th, bidding is already available online.
“February, and especially the Kissimmee auction, is a highlight of Proxibid's heavy equipment calendar,” said Ryan Downs, President and CEO of Proxibid. “We are pleased to work with Yoder & Frey again this year and expect buyers from around the globe to log on and participate with Proxibid.”
As the industry prepares for a busy construction and agriculture season, several premier auction companies will hold major equipment sales. All of the following sales will also be available on Proxibid, connecting buyers from anywhere with an internet connection. Highlights include:
· February 9: Machinery Auctioneers of Texas, featuring oilfield equipment, big trucks, trailers, late model construction machinery and more in Alice, Texas
· February 12: Weeks Auction Company, featuring tractors, trailers, heavy equipment, maintenance vehicles in Ocala, Florida
· February 22: Hitachi Construction Trading Company, Ltd., featuring more than 700 lots of Hitachi equipment in Tokyo, Japan
· February 24 & 25: Equify Auctions, LLC, featuring dozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, vehicles, and more in Cisco, Texas
· February 25: J.J. Kane Auctioneers, featuring three rings of construction equipment and light duty trucks in Charlotte, North Carolina
· February 27: Guinn Auction Company, Inc., featuring equipment and vehicles in Jennings, Louisiana
“The Kissimmee event gets bigger and better each year,” said Peter Clark, Owner of Yoder & Frey Auctioneers, Inc. “If you can't join us onsite, bidding online is a great option to participate in the event. The platform is safe, secure, and reliable, so you won't miss a beat.”
Proxibid offers the industry's most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.