The QI341 uses Sandvik impactor technology enabling the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher, designed to either work in a primary or secondary capacity.
Built utilizing Sandvik’s Prisec technology, the QI341 is capable of operating in primary and secondary applications and it has been designed with productivity, mobility, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness at its core.
The QI341 is now available with an optional hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use, according to the manufacturer.
The QI341 uses Sandvik impactor technology enabling the development of a fully mobile, compact impact crusher, designed to either work in a primary or secondary capacity, either independently or in conjunction with other members of the Sandvik product line, in order to produce materials of the highest quality.
Although designed for the recycling of construction materials, the Sandvik impactor design enables the QI341 to be the perfect impact crusher for the smaller quarry. Here its compact design is perfect where space and machine maneuverability are at a premium, but superb product shape and high levels of production are required.
Features of the QI341 include:
• Sandvik Prisec impactor — the flexible impactor is designed to meet end product specifications.
• Excellent reduction rations across a broad spectrum.
• Fitted with a pre-screen for maximum scalping capability to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximizing throughput and reducing wear costs.
• Choice of pre-screen media to provide the flexibility to suit any application.
• Fitted with an underpan feeder as standard for maximum belt protection, and to reduce any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers.
For more information, visit www.construction.sandvik.com.
Today's top stories