With consignments already coming in from Europe and across the United States, Ritchie Bros.' big February 2018 Orlando auction is building momentum.
The company recently held its fourth and final Orlando auction of the year, selling more than 2,150 equipment items in a single day and attracting the site's largest crowd ever outside of its record-breaking February auctions. With the final auction complete, the Ritchie Bros. Orlando team has turned its full focus to its massive 2018 event.
“It takes a huge team to pull off an event like Orlando; it's all hands on deck,” said Jeff Jeter, president of U.S. Sales, Ritchie Bros. “Our sales team sources consignments from customers around the world, our operations experts inspect and ready the assets for sale, and our marketing team delivers a massive global buyer base, all to ensure our consignors achieve the best results on auction day.”
What customers can expect with the February 2018 Orlando auction:
• Massive global buying audience from the combined Ritchie Bros. and IronPlanet buyer base
• Flexible contract options with full-service, turnkey selling
• Comprehensive online equipment information, including equipment descriptions, photography and various inspection options
• Multiple ways for bidders to participate including onsite and online, via mobile or tablet with the Ritchie Bros. app
• Certainty of sale and payment within 21 days of the auction
• World-class facilities, including onsite equipment refurb services and a climate-controlled auction theater
• Large, well-organized yard to make onsite inspection easy and convenient for buyers
• Onsite, dedicated financing support with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, giving buyers more spending power
Equipment owners interested in consigning equipment to the February 2018 Orlando auction can contact 855/331-5757.
For more information about the auction, visit rbauction.com/Orlando2018.