More than 2,150 items will be sold unreserved on July 13—everything from snow plows to cranes, and more.
Ritchie Bros.' fifth Ontario auction of the year looks to be a big one as more than 2,150 items will be sold at its Toronto (Bolton) site on Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
All items in the auction will be sold unreserved—meaning no minimum bids and no reserve prices. Equipment highlights include 65+ compactors, 60+ excavators, 25+ wheel loaders, 20+ loader backhoes, 55+ aerial work platforms (boom & scissor lifts), and 120+ truck tractors, as well as cranes, snow plows, and more.
"This is setting up to be one of our biggest summer auctions ever in Ontario," said Danny Fortier, Regional Sales Manager. "Customers are changing over their fleets, getting last-minute equipment for summer jobs or preparing for fall and winter work ahead. Our auction next week is a great opportunity for contractors to get job-ready equipment and trucks at auction prices."
Specific equipment highlights include:
• Four unused 2017 Western Star 4700SF T/A plow/sander trucks
• Four Caterpillar D8T crawler tractors
• Three Komatsu HM300-2 6x6 articulated dump trucks
• Two 2012 John Deere 670G LC hydraulic excavators
• Two John Deere 470G LC hydraulic excavators
• Two 2015 Kenworth T880 heavy haul trucks
• Two 2013 Grove RT770E 70-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain crane
• A 2013 Sany SCC8068 75-ton crawler crane
• A 2007 Link-Belt HTC8690 90-ton 8x4x4 hydraulic truck crane
• A 2015 Caterpillar 450F 4x4 loader backhoe
• A 2013 Caterpillar 950K wheel loader
Bids can be placed in the auction in person at the site (3 Manchester Court, Bolton, ON), online in real time at rbauction.com, and by proxy. For more information, visit rbauction.com/Toronto.
Today's top stories