It's one of the best selections of heavy equipment and trucks to ever go up for auction in Grande Prairie.
It's one of the best selections of heavy equipment and trucks to ever go up for auction in Grande Prairie, and it's creating interest from equipment buyers in Canada and abroad. More than 2,250 items will be sold at the next Ritchie Bros. auction on March 14 – 15, 2016—all without minimum bids or reserve prices.
Ritchie Bros. has been conducting auctions in Alberta since 1963, and has a long history in the Peace Country, and this may just be the company's biggest Grande Prairie auction ever. Equipment highlights include 65+ excavators, 60+ dozers, hundreds of trucks and trailers, pipeline equipment, portable multi-unit camps and more.
"It's not the quantity of equipment available in this auction that's most impressive, it's the quality," said Simon Wallan, Vice President, Ritchie Bros. "We are selling a tremendous selection of late-model, low-hour equipment and trucks that can be used in a variety of sectors. This auction really has something for everyone, including pipeline, general contracting and transportation equipment, as well as consumer items. As always, the auction is open to the public and unreserved."
The two-day auction features three complete dispersals, including more than 350 items for Pinnacle Services.
"I've been buying and selling with Ritchie Bros. for 15 years, so when it came time to sell all our equipment there really was only one choice," said OJ Blanchette of Pinnacle Services, based in High Level, AB. "All our equipment is well-maintained and ready to go to work for a new owner. Some of it is actually still working for us right now—it will be taken straight from the job site to the auction site, cleaned and prepared for sale."
Equipment & truck highlights include:
• Four Caterpillar D8T crawler tractors
• Nine Caterpillar D7R crawler tractors
• Eight Komatsu D65PX-17 crawler tractors
• 22 Komatsu PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavators
• 10 Komatsu PC490LC-10 hydraulic excavators
• Two Caterpillar 336E L hydraulic excavators
• Six Caterpillar 72H crawler pipelayers
• Seven Caterpillar PL61 crawler pipelayers • A 2014 Kenworth T800 tri-drive vacuum truck
• A 2015 Peterbilt 367 20,000L tri-drive tank truck
• Two Caterpillar 730 articulated dump trucks
• 14 Kenworth T800 winch tractors
• Two 2015 Peterbilt 367 sleeper dump trucks
• Two 2015 Peterbilt 367 sleeper truck tractors
• 2014 Tremcar 64,000L super B-train lead tank trailer
Great selection of late-model, well-maintained portable multi-unit camps and support units to be sold
Ritchie Bros. will be selling seven portable multi-unit camps in the Grande Prairie auction. These camps include two 32-person units, two 31-person units, a 27-person unit, a 20-person unit, and an 18-person unit.
For more information about the camps and equipment listed above, as well as a complete list of items available in the auction, visit rbauction.com/GrandePrairie. Bids can be placed in person, online at rbauction.com and by proxy.