(L-R): Jenkins Davis, director of major accounts, Komatsu America Corp; RMS President Mike Sill and Product Representative Shreyas Patel, get together at the demo day.
RMS featured the latest in Next Generation Machine Control by Komatsu at its Demo Day in Chanhassen, Minn., on April 16.
Attendees were among the first to experience this new technology.
Features of the Next Generation Machine Control include:
• Innovation — World’s first intelligent machine control excavator featuring actual automation, not just indication/guidance
• Integrated — Standard factory installed 3D GNSS intelligent machine control system
• Intelligent — Auto stop control; auto grade assist semi-automatically limits over excavation and provides for accurate finish grading
• No cables — No coiled cables between machine and blade
• No climbing — GNSS atenna and mast removed from blade
• No connections — No daily connections required between machine and blade
Today's top stories