Rock & Recycling’s open house allowed current and potential customers the opportunity to get to know the company’s team while enjoying a wonderful lunch.
Rock & Recycling Equipment LLC hosted its first open house Nov. 9 in Sutton, Mass., since opening its doors as New England's new McCloskey dealer a little more than a year ago.
Brendan Fox and Shane Fleming, co-owners of Rock & Recycling bring decades of experience with McCloskey products and familiarity of the New England market to their business.
“We are dedicated to exceeding our customer's needs,” said Fleming. “We offer both new and used equipment for rental, as well as a full line of parts for every machine we carry.”
The open house provided current and potential customers with opportunities to get to know Rock & Recycling Equipment's staff, enjoy a catered lunch spread, and view the company's latest products.
The event featured:
• C44 cone crusher: this 44-in. cone and 440 hp portable crusher provides high material and large stock pile capacity, making it the ideal secondary portable crusher for customers.
• J50 jaw crusher: This McCloskey crusher is equipped with the largest jaw in its class — a 50-in. by 29-in. single tooth jaw crusher.
• Various stackers: including the new wheeled stacker, which is designed for high capacity stockpiling; all stackers are equipped with diesel motors and large truss framed hoppers.
• 516 trommel: these recycling machines accept topsoil, sand, gravel, wood chips and compost. The screen allows for flexibility in sizing while the hydraulic conveyor allows oversized material to be stockpiled.
• R155 high energy screener: equipped with the largest screening area in its class, this machine is able to work with difficult material, including heavy rock, boulders, clay, etc.
• J45R recirculating jaw crusher: this combines the productivity of the J45 with the versatility of a full screening and recirculating system and allows operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine.
Rock and Recycling is a full-line full-service McCloskey dealer, serving Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
“We proudly stand behind the superior McCloskey International product and their extensive line of trommel screens, stackers and crushers,” said Fox. “We work tirelessly to earn our customers' business and will always try to surpass their expectations.”
For more information, visit www.rockandrecycling.net.
Today's top stories