The Subcontractors Association of Delaware Valley (SADV) held its 36th Annual Awards Banquet on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2005, at the Old York Road Country Club, in Spring House, PA.
Following are this year’s winners and honorable mentions as chosen by the SADV membership. Honorable Mentions in each category appear in alphabetical order.
• The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA.
• Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA.
• Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
• Francis Cauffman Foley Hoffmann, Philadelphia, PA
• Burt Hill Kosar Rittelman, Philadelphia, PA
• Cope Linder Architects, Philadelphia, PA.
• Cagley Harman & Associates, King of Prussia, PA
• CVM Engineers, Wayne, PA
• Thornton-Tomasetti Group, Philadelphia, PA.
Outstanding Construction Manager
• Gilbane Building Co., Philadelphia, PA.
• Alvin H. Butz, Allentown, PA.
• L. F. Driscoll Co., Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Outstanding General Contractor
• P. Agnes Inc., Philadelphia, PA.
• W. H. Myers Construction, Philadelphia, PA.
• Frank V. Radomski & Sons, Colmer, PA.
Outstanding Project Manager
• Ken Shade, Shoemaker Co., W. Conshohocken, PA.
• John Duffy, Spring Garden Construction, Flourtown, PA.
• Brian Hammond, Nason Construction, Wilmington, DE.
Outstanding SADV Member
• Robert Manley, Roehrs & Co., Exton, PA.