Sandvik Launches Mobile QH440 Cone Crusher
📅 Fri July 08, 2011 - National Edition
Sandvik expanded its mobile crushing range with the QH440 track mounted cone crusher.
Sandvik expanded its mobile crushing range with the QH440 track mounted cone crusher, aimed at the most demanding of aggregate producers.
At the center of this model sits the Sandvik CH440 cone crusher, which has been used in the most arduous static applications for more than 50 years. It can process material of up to 85 in. (215 cm) and is capable of producing up to 388 tph (352 t). The machine is designed for ease of mobility, transportation and quick set up time, which makes it adaptable to reach the most remote areas within and outside the quarry, according to the manufacturer.
The key features include:
• Heavy duty, wear resistant hydraulically folding feed conveyor
• Dual coil metal detector
• Automated material level feed control for maximum production, reduction and shape
• Cat C13 Tier IIIA and 3B engines both delivering 440 hp (328 kW)
• Direct drive to ensure maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency
• Chassis constructed from a heavy duty “I” beam to ensure maximum durability
• Fitted with four jacking legs for maximum stability
• Wide selection of optional extras to suit every climate and need
• Designed with the latest EC standards, with operator safety as a priority
• Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime
The QH440 comes with a choice of six different crushing chambers, ranging from fine to extra course, paired with eight different bush settings ranging from .6 to 1.7 in. (16 to 44 mm). The product shape and grading can be adjusted by changing the throw to ensure the machine provides the exact quality and quantity of material required, in both secondary and tertiary applications, according to the manufacturer.
For more information, visit www.sandvik.com.