The Sandvik QI440 is a purpose built tracked impact crusher designed to process aggregate and construction materials on site wherever, and whenever, they are required.
Powered by a 443 hp (330 kW) C-13 Tier III compliant diesel engine, the Sandvik QI440 is carried on a maneuverable tracked undercarriage and incorporates a Sandvik CI322 impactor with a fluid clutch drive. Fed via a two-deck pre-screen, the crusher is a four hammer open-style rotor with a diameter of 45 in. (1,150) mm and a width of 52 in. (1,330 mm) and discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The plant also is equipped with a primary feeder and a separate two-deck pre-screen.
A relatively low weight and compact dimensions — the unit has an operating weight of 55 ton (49.8 t) and is 51 ft. (15.5 m) in length in transport configuration — means the QI440 is transportable in a single load, allowing it to be readily moved and redeployed for maximum utilization. Optional equipment includes a remote diesel and water pump, an overband magnet for recycling and demolition applications, and a dolly chassis for ease of transport.
The machine is designed to deliver throughputs from 330 to 386 ton (300 to 350 t) per hour in materials including granite, slate, limestone, brick and asphalt and is suitable for a wide variety of many applications such as secondary or fine crushing of softer rocks and in various demolition and recycling applications, according to the manufacturer.
They key features of the QI440 include:
• Reduction ratio across a broad product spectrum
• Variable speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed integrated with engine loading for maximum control
• Independent grizzly and underpan feeder reduces risk of blockages
• Optional recirculation conveyor
• Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
• Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.
For more information, visit www.sandvik.com.