With a large choice of screen media and a wide range of adjustable throws and speeds available, this enables the Sandvik QE441 Free Flow to be configured to suit the specific requirements of the application.
The Sandvik QE441 Free Flow provides a versatile and highly efficient mobile solution for handling sticky, moist and wet materials with a high percentage of fines. It is an ideal solution for processing materials such as soils, aggregates, ores, waste, biomass and other waste derived fuels including products with high moisture contents, according to the manufacturer.
The unit was designed based on the crusher-style chassis of the Sandvik QE441, combined with a highly productive and aggressive double deck Free Flow screen. The heavy duty scalping screen allows users to process large un-screened material on the rigid scalping top deck, while providing a fine screening solution on the dual motion lower deck.
The powerful snapping of the bottom deck media generates an active “flip-flow” movement, which generates a huge throw that propels material upwards and outwards separating material as it does so and thereby eliminates any plugging and blockages. This results in the processing of more sellable products and less waste, according to the manufacturer.
Sandvik QE441 Free Flow has been designed with the same user-friendly features of the 1-Series screens. These include Sandvik's easy to use control system and user interface with sequential start, while two speed tracking will help to reduce travel time between job sites. Sandvik QE441 Free Flow offers increased plant durability and operator comfort, without sacrificing on performance.
With a large choice of screen media and a wide range of adjustable throws and speeds available, this enables the Sandvik QE441 Free Flow to be configured to suit the specific requirements of the application. It complements the Premium jaw crushers and Sandvik QI341 Prisec impact crusher and also can work as a stand-alone unit.
Key features of the Sandvik QE441 Free Flow are:
- Heavy duty modular top deck scalping screen allows users to process large un-screened material, while a dual motion free flow screen separates fines and sticky material on the bottom deck
- Aggressive free flow screen with wide range of adjustable throws and speeds enables the bottom deck to be tailored for numerous applications
- Highly efficient and easy-to-use electrical control system with color coded numerical push buttons for ease of operation
- Heavy duty crusher-type chassis designed to accommodate interchangeable side conveyors and compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations
- Modular design screen box for easy replacement of screen media
- Feeder load sensing facility to prevent blockages and unnecessary downtime
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Spacious and easily accessible hydraulically folding maintenance platforms
- Radio controlled two speed tracks fitted as standard
For more information, visit www.sandvik.com.
Today's top stories