During its 2017 Annual Conference, April 18-22, at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale, Ariz., the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) elected Terry Young, Construction Safety Experts, Cary, N.C., as President. Joining Young as officers for the 2017-2018 term are:
• Chairman: John McTyre, Sr., Unified Logistics Operating Group, Bethesda, Md.
• Vice President: Gary Stang, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
• Treasurer: Delynn Burkhalter, Burkhalter, Columbus, Miss.
Assistant Treasurer: Tom Bennington, Duncan Machinery Movers, Inc., Lexington, Ky.
Also joining the Board are four newly elected Group Chairs:
• Allied Industries Group: Lester Evans, Aspen Custom Trailers, Gatesville, TX
• Crane & Rigging Group: Michael Vlaming, Vlaming & Associates, APC, Vallejo, Calif.
• Transportation Group: Rafael de los Santos, Tradelossa, Mexico City, Mexico
• Ladies Group: Myndee Anderson, Anderson Trucking Service, St. Cloud, Minn.
The newly-elected officers will serve one-year terms that will expire at the conclusion of the Association's next Annual Conference, to be held April 17-21, 2018 at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, Boca Raton, Fla.
For more information, visit www.scranet.org
Today's top stories