SC&RA Presents Million Miler, Driver Safety Awards
Eleven drivers from five companies are noted for accumulating a minimum of one million consecutive miles of safe driving within the industry.
📅 Fri May 01, 2015 - National Edition
The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) recognized four professional drivers from three companies with the Million Miler Safety Award and 11 drivers from five companies with the new Driver Safety Award the Association’s 2015 Annual Conference, April 14 to 18, at La Costa Resort, Carlsbad, Calif.
The Million Miler Safety Award recipients each accumulated a minimum of one million consecutive miles of safe driving within the industry:
• Landstar Transportation Logistics Inc., South Jacksonville, Fla. — Fred Durbin
• Miller Transfer, Rootstown, Ohio — Frank Guglielmo and Mark Hawse
• Superior Transportation Inc., Charleston, S.C. — John Murray
The Driver Safety Awards recipients each accumulated five years of accident-free driving:
• Bragg Companies, Long Beach, Calif. — John Russell
• Chellino Crane Inc., Joliet, Ill. — Justin Clark and Jeffery Ginter
• Precision Heavy Haul Inc., Tolleson, Ariz. — Daniel Earnes, Josh Foster, Dean Gaus and Michael Shavonis
• Silk Road Transport Inc., Arkport, N.Y. — Gregory Aguglia, Dan Haswell and Michael Nichols
• Superior Transportation, Inc., Charleston, S.C. — Robert Leland