A Caterpillar dozer with a GCS900 Trimble system.
SITECH Central LLC has announced that it has joined the nationwide network of SITECH dealerships. A sales, service and technical support office has been opened in Olathe, Kan., with additional service and support in Wichita. As a SITECH dealership, SITECH Central is part of the global distribution network for the portfolio of construction technology systems available to heavy and highway contractors.
“We are excited about our continued support and service to the hardworking contractors of Kansas and Missouri. Our mission is to find deliverable solutions, no matter the brand of equipment, size of contractor or experience of technology,” said John Combs, general manager.
SITECH dealerships represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for heavy equipment, along with Trimble’s complete portfolio of connected site solutions — site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and wireless and internet-based infrastructures.
SITECH Central LLC will advise contractors in Kansas and northwest Missouri on the construction technology solutions for the job while providing high quality local customer service, personalized training and technical support. As authorized representatives for Trimble site-wide solutions and machine control systems, SITECH Central will advise contractors on the application construction technology solutions to effectively solve construction challenges. Solutions include:
• Full portfolio of Trimble Grade Control Systems and Cat AccuGrade Machine Control Systems designed for heavy equipment, regardless of machine make, type or model.
• Trimble Site Positioning Systems that allow contractors to perform a range of site measurement tasks and reduce downtime by quickly resolving problems on site.
• Management of job site progress with Trimble’s Site Supervisor System designed for supervisors coordinating activities, especially on the stakeless job site.
• Comprehensive data management with Trimble Construction Software for streamlined workflows between field and office in real-time.
• Real-time equipment and assets status with Trimble Construction Manager allowing contractors to track and manage the status of each piece of equipment on your job site — live, in the office.
Through the adoption of Trimble construction technology and Caterpillar machine control systems, contractors can experience new levels of productivity and profitability.